Thursday, May 21, 2009

day 2 extended thoughts

this is the old colonial british london cab , these are the vintage cabs that i would really love to sit and im on one ! cool !!!!
beautiful marina beach , lots of people flying kite and lovers mingling around. really fantastic

this is the bloody temple probably fake tout that i was so pissed off with , i only gave him some cash as it was in a holy place and i didn'y want to make a scene and he got the cheek to take photo with me haahahh , but it all about the experience kekekek


this is the poor old man , i really felt sorry for him and i gave him the t-shirt i was wearing , and the other tioman one , and also 500 rupee. i wish him well and he did play my tour guide all this time ok . so he was a good man

i am now in a little run down internet cafe in chennai india and i must say this was a hell of a good time as well as bad time. am living in this very spartan hotel with attached bed room which was still ok by my standards.
two days in chennai and i have so many stories to tell ! i will be using chennai as my base tour to mallampuram where they have the shore temple and then travelling down to puducherry to stay for a few nights ( read that puducherry is a little france quatat with lots of Ashrams , or enlightenment teaching schools). i am still travelling by myself and i learnt that lone travelling has got lots of challenges, all by myself and no one to rely on , but i like it ! this way i can meet as many people i want and do as many things that i can. the biggest thing about chennai is the traffic , followed by the proverty of the city. it was really sad seeing street children walking aimlessly along the road and when i saw that with my own eyes , my heart bled and something tells me that i must one day do something for them.
second the traffic !! wowo we wa ! i love the traffic ! no government , when i cross the road , i just wack and anyhow criss cross man ! this is really an experience and i am really having fun challenging the motorists to come knock me down ! haha , but then the traffic is really quite safe in my terms so no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment