Monday, June 15, 2009

from cochin to bangalore to mysore to hospet to hampi to goa to mumbai

this whole week was an amazing race for me. constantly on the bus boat , train. whatever transport you can think of.
covered many miles and saw many things that i have always dreamed of seeing. yes i am making my dreams come true.
so sorry to those who are eagerly awaiting my updates , but i have been travelling non stop through central india that i didn't have the time to sit down and recap all the experiences and happenings of my trip.
but i still love and miss you all !
(will update in detail as my 1 hour at the internet cafe is almost up)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeremy,

    Oh ya, you are certyainly travelling places (at least in India if not the world yet!!). You have seen many parts of Southern India that I have not even been to. Good Job !! Do post some pixs. I am sure you must have great photos of Hampi, Banglaore and Goa. Just want to compare notes. I feel so proud that you are tracking the exact paths of my previous journeys there. Now, you know why I adore the country...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete